Day-to-day: TechSlice is looking for a .NET Systems Architect to take leading role in our clients' next generation, AWS-hosted solutions. This is a fully remote, full time opportunity with a flexible/core hour schedule.
Our philosophy: We embolden great collaborators who are accountable and results-driven in their approach. At TechSlice, we solve challenging problems with a mission to build software that saves and improves lives. We embed our consultants in our customer organizations to learn the most about their needs and make a meaningful impact. All roles are client facing, which requires strong written and oral communications skills. All team members should be comfortable working independently as well as with the team to drive deliverables.
- Experience 12+ years
- Design software systems with various Microsoft .NET Core technologies and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements.
- Design architecture for various different components and validate tools.
- Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools. In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, SQS and SNS.
- Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for Dot NET applications. Coordinate with onsite/offshore teams and analyze requirements of architectural team.
- Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap.
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions. Develop and enforce architectural principles and standards for his/her development teams.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Certification on AWS architecture.
- Experience with Streaming Solutions like Kafka/Kinesis/MSK along with Data Lake experience using RedShift or Snowflake would be an absolute preference.
- Establish architectural methodology of all deliverables.
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
What we offer: The opportunity to learn and work with an experienced development team. We believe that everyone can learn from each other, and we value mentorship. We offer medical benefits, a 401k retirement plan with company matching, flexible scheduling options, training, and quarterly wellness benefits.